Tuesday 26 November 2013

Old bicycles as decorative Items

If you are operating a coffee shop or doing same business alike, I'm sure you will decorate your coffee shop with flower pots or beautiful pictures. I'm sure you will hung very beautiful picture of yours at a very exclusive spot. You will put your best flower pots at a point where every customers of yours will notice.At times one of your customers will talk ' nice" about your decorations.
    Last week I was introduce by my old friend  a coffee shop in a small town in Perak..This town is famous by its local durians. If you ever taste a Batu Kurau's durian....then you know what I meant.So last Sunday I got myself ordering a plate of koewtiow at this coffee shop. Mind you ....before the fried koewtiow arrived at my table I was very busy taking pictures of old bicycles placed at every Conner's of the shop.



I tried to find the owner of the unique coffee shop but he is not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment