Saturday 16 November 2013

Antique porcelain plate

I kept this plate for 36 years.
I got it from a makcik in Kuala Terengganu in 1978.
Those year you can find many old and antique things if you know the right place and the right people to ask.
This antique porcelain plate is made in Holland.I've been wondering ever since how this makcik had a lot of this plates imported from Holland.Most people at that time are buying porcelain imported from China.
   I never see any picture or photo of this plate in Internet or any other antique shops. Most antique shop only put on display their porcelains or China  made in China.. I didn't really know the value of this antique plate.so I prefer to keep it for a while.But if someone interested  at it...I willing to part with it if the price is " right".
                                                 Antique plate made in Holland


No comments:

Post a Comment